Sunday, November 13, 2011

Visiting Heather

I made one more trip to Heather's in NC before we leave for our winter trip.  We always have fun.  I think we had too much fun yesterday afternoon at lunch - we ate and giggled too much.  Yes, a small amount of alcohol was involved.

Last night we stayed up way too late and idly watched about 4 Grade B monster movies.  I didn't know there were so many bad ones!

Heather has been doing some major projects to her house.  The most recent was to dig out 20 feet of sewer pipe (not toilet sewer, but washing machine sewer line).  She dug it up, replaced the pipe, and just finished repacking the soil today.  I'm so proud of her!  Here is Heather, along with Isis and Lily, and a very short section of the 20 foot line.


She's been playing scrabble with me while I'm here.  I love this coincidence....Heather is ahead by 12 points, I have only 5 letters left, and look at what they spell.....



giggle...

Pizza in, beer, and NASCAR tonight - A great visit!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I'm looking at the upper right hand corner of this game...hmmm....