Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cast off!

No, not Latitudes' lines, I'm afraid.  But we did get the cast off!  I was ready - "take IT off!"


So, now the cast is off, but boy, does it hurt to walk! Pressure hurts the heel, the nerves send shots of electricity through my foot and leg, my right leg is weak, and the incision is sore.    My orders are to wear my air cast (the big black one) for 6 weeks.  I'll wear it at all times that I am on my feet and will take it easy, letting my pain dictate how much to do.  I'm to keep the scooter for a while, for times that I'll be on my feet longer, like trips to the store, etc.

Here is why (you queasy-stomached people - -- don't scoll down).  Actually, this looks much better than it did after 2 weeks.


So, step by step.  Glad to have the first couple of big steps behind me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm, sexy plastercast and i like your cute toes xoxo.