Sunday, March 25, 2012

"Published" Photographer!

Well, we have exciting news --- at least for us --- I'm now a published photographer!!! (the blog doesn't count....) The local newspaper was running a photo contest to win tickets for the "Cirque de Soleil: Quidam". They asked readers to email them "one image that represents the idea of freedom or escape." I submitted my Rum Cay Government Dock photo. Didn't win but got Finalist!! The photo was published in the paper today. It was fun and I'll gladly take Finalist.  It's nice to be able to share with others the beautiful places we've been fortunate enough to visit.
 
Here is the photo I submitted. 
 
 

 Meanwhile, back in the current world, it's a rainy, dreary, cool day.  Smokey is settled comfortably in my lap and I have very little inclination to get up.  Thank goodness for recliners and NASCAR...
 

No comments: