Thursday, June 15, 2017

Almost done with the inside

Finally! We are almost done with the de-molding!  I didn't think that would ever happen a week ago...

Only in coastal Maine - the McLobster!  It was pretty good, especially for $8.99!



We have done enough inside that Luke can now start on the original outside chores, things like touching up the bottom paint, painting the prop, etc.


I have only the cleaning of the floors,  the scatter rugs, and the window framing (and the windows...) left.

Our launch date to be put back into the water is the 21st.  I'll be glad, for many reasons, but having running water is a very large one!  I'm a little tired of bringing pails of water up the steps.  Rinsing of the sink...


To celebrate my progress, I'm walking down to the Farmers Market this morning at the city harbor.  Hope they have lots of fresh produce!

No comments: