Friday, September 23, 2011

Rain, rain, go away....

Days of rain, some of it showers, some downpours.  I'm glad we aren't on the boat!

It hasn't kept us from getting out, though.  Dessert with friends Neva and Dave for us and  shopping with Lois plus lunch with Amy for me!

The sun is out right now, temporarily, according to the weather forecast, but we'll take it.  It does let me see all of the stinkbugs waiting to get in....ugh...

Luke has stayed busy editing our videos and pictures from New England. We'll gladly bore anyone who's interested... I'm starting on things like a permit for sweet Smoke to get into the Bahamas.  Smoke is whiling away the time between long, deep naps and absolutely killing toys.  The killing includes wild romps through the house - I'm glad she can really stretch her legs.

No comments: