Saturday, February 7, 2015

Free Ashtray

Would YOU name your nice catamaran "Free Ashtray"?  I wouldn't....but the guy beside us did...

And you know why fishermen name their boats after their children, not their wife?  Because children are always your children...not so with wives LOL

Still sitting in No Name Harbor, Key Biscayne, in the Bill Baggs state park.  Hope to go in and walk around the park, beach, and lighthouse later today.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Baggs_Cape_Florida_State_Park

Yesterday the 4 of us walked into Key Biscayne itself - to the first strip mall to have a Winn-Dixie, CVS, pizza parlor, and yogurt place.  We used all 4.  I had a Cuban coffee (sweet espresso) at the pizza place and have decided I want to make it on the boat.  SO sweet Luke has offered to walk back to the hardware store near the mall and pick up a small espresso maker that I didn't buy yesterday.  Yay, I can have the jitters any time that I want them!
Southern Florida - where you find "wild" poinsettias in the parks in the middle of winter.  love it. 



Dirty dishes, bills, and such are calling me.  I need to go.  Hope to post the park pictures later and MAYBE on Monday, we'll be in Bimini!

No comments: